An important market of local produce is the opportunity to rediscover the variety of foods our provinces have to offer. In Amay on 24 and 25 March 2012
Guest of honour for 2014: The producers of Belgium's German community.
The Market has expanded and now has a new restaurant and bar: LA TABLE DE L'ABBAYE (the Abbey's table).
- Cash machine,
- Late openings on Thursdays until 9 pm,
- Tombola every hour with specialities from our producers and a draw with prizes such as a gourmet weekend for 2,
- Sunday at midday around 40 vintage cars from the Belgian Club of Ancient Vehicles will gather on the site,
- Cooking demos,
- Nursery for children.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 233 08 56
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 358 87 39
- website : http://www.marchedesgourmets.be
Tourist information on the town AMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival