Saint-Martin d'Aiseau March
The Saint-Martin d'Aiseau march, which is thought to have been established in 1852 and was brought back in 1971, leaves the village twice a year.
The first march occurs on the Sunday of Ascension and the second occurs on the last Sunday in June. It travels through the streets of Oignies and Menonry.
The glass breaking takes place on the 2nd Saturday in March.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 26 06 55
- website : http://www.aiseau-presles.be
Tourist information on the town AISEAU-PRESLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Halloween at Naturaparc
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont