La machine à découdre. Readings in Aiseau-Presles
Declamation with background audio, texts written by veterans of the Great War, both German and French. In Aiseau-Presles in May 2015.
They will be read out by the Serial Lecteurs (Serial Readers), a workshop group from the Aiseau-Presles Cultural Centre that performs readings, run by Denis Dargent).
Practical informationAdults and teenagers: €7 (article 27 holders: €1.25)
Taking place at 8pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 40 03 17
- website : http://www.centenaire2014.be
Tourist information on the town AISEAU-PRESLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons