Dinant Evasion: small electric boats
Place Albert Ier
- MAPS: Google Maps
Dinant Evasion invites you to discover Dinant, Adolphe Sax's home town, aboard an electric boat. What an original idea!
Comfortable, safe, quiet and respectful of the environment, these boats can take up to 7 people.
Sailing them is simple: one single lever controls both speed and direction.
Some instructions to follow:
- Life jackets are obligatory for all,
- Respect the fishermen,
- Maximum 7 people on board,
- Sailing in the zones marked by buoys is prohibited,
- Do not sail within less than 15 metres of the shore or further than 100 metres from the locks,
- Do not approach the barges, boats and kayaks,
- Collisions are prohibited,
- Do not throw litter into the water.
Be advised, this activity is difficult to access for persons with reduced mobility.
From 29/03 to 15/10, from 12 noon to 6pm.
When weather is unfavourable, timetables can be changed.
Please contact Dinant Evasion for confirmation.
Opening hours of office in Anseremme
- From 01/04 to 15/10: everyday, from 8:30am to 6pm.
- From 16/10 to 31/03: from 9am to 4:30pm.
- Call all year-round.
€45/h per boat.
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Dinant Evasion: regular boat cruises on the river Meuse
- Dinant Evasion, excitement for your children!
- Take your partner to Dinant for an open air escapade