City Guest House for 3/4 people "Chez Josette et Jacqueline" in Liège
Rue d'Awans 27
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "Chez Josette et Jacqueline" city guest house, offers you peace and quiet in country-style decor, close to the centre of Liège.
This guest house for 3 or 4 people, is situated in the Saint Laurent quarter of Liège, close to the city centre. It is 10 minutes walk from place Saint Lambert, where, every year, Belgium's largest and oldest Christmas market is held.
The small house, adjacent to the owners' house, benefits from an ideal location to visit Liège on foot.
The house has been completely renovated and is fully furnished and comfortably equipped.
Layout of Chez Josette et Jacqueline
- Dining room with piano, sofa, Wifi and hi-fi,
- fully equipped kitchen,
- 1 double bedroom with a baby's cot available, a shower room, a WC and a sink,
- 1 attic bedroom with a sofa bed for 2, a single bed and a games cupboard,
- terrace with a barbecue.
For prices, bills (gas, electricity, water and wood...), cleaning, taxe de séjour and deposits please contact the owner directly.
Welcome to Chez Josette et Jacqueline, for charm and quiet in the city.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 479 36 41 92
Mme PARIS-BOSMANS Véronique
Rue d’Awans 27
Tourist information on the town LIEGE