Rural gîte "Sous le Pommier", for 8 people in Recogne.
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located from 5km from Bastogne, this 3 épis rated, gîte welcomes you in a wooden, low-energy house, with stone cladding.
The "Sous le Pommier" gîte is in a new building that is completely equipped and independent of the owner's house.
Close to the forest, it is the ideal place for a relaxing break, to enjoy nature or to set off to discover the region and its attractions, such as the Bastogne War Museum, Animalaine or the Piconrue Museum.
Infrastructure and equipment
- 2 rooms for 2 people,
- 1 room for 4 people, or a possibility to make it 2x2 people,
- 3 bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining room and lounge (flat screen TV, digital TV),
- A terrace with furniture, barbecue, ping pong table,
- Sauna and free Wi-Fi,
- Solar panels, double flux ventilation and LED lighting.
Don't hesitate to contact the owners for more information or to book your stay.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 21 52 13
M. et Mme DEGREZ-DEFOY
Tourist information on the town BASTOGNE