Les Dames Tartines
© WBT - ThomasBlairon.be
Chaussée de Haecht 58
- MAPS: Google Maps
For more than 25 years, Anne and Michelle have run Les Dames Tartines (the sandwich ladies). One in the kitchen, the other serving the customers.
Close to the Botanical Gardens and rue Royale, this quaint little spot is ideal for a romantic dinner. The ladies serve refined French food, made with quality fresh ingredients. Several original menus are available. A well-stocked wine cellar holds wines for all budgets.
This unique restaurant offers delicious cuisine, in an intimate and friendly setting.
- Open Tuesday to Saturday,
- Closed Saturday lunchtimes, Sundays and Mondays.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 218 45 49
- fax : +32 (0) 2 218 45 49
- website : http://www2.resto.be/lesdamestartine