Nature & Sports
- Sports Agenda
- The Sports Federations
- Sports & Relaxation
- Adventure and extreme sports
- Golf in Wallonia... expect the unexpected, it's only a swing away!
- Marinas and river tourism
- Water Attractions
- Tours, Walks, Cycling trips, Horse rides...
- Les Sentiers de Grande Randonnée
- La Maison de la Randonnée
- RAVEL - Réseau Autonome des Voies Lentes
- Mountain bike and GPS in East Belgium
- 350 kilometres by bike in the Pays de Famenne!
- Domains, parks and gardens
- Visit Wallonia's caves
- Skiing, Skating, Sledging
- Nature parks
Wellness and spas
From charming manors to renownd centres, Brussels and Wallonia are bursting with pleasant venues dedicated to thermal baths and wellness.
For relaxing weekends, towns such as Spa and Chaudfontaine make an ideal destination, offering thermal treatment centres that harness natural water sources.
© Marie Nella Denies
Situated on the grounds of the Château de Limelette hotel, the Thalgo Centre is the largest marine balneotherapy centre in the country with 30 fully equipped rooms...
© Château des Thermes - Xact production - Christian Charlier
The Château des Thermes is a privileged spot for all those who wish to find physical form and moral well-being thanks to the exceptional characteristics of the thermal water of...
© Quartier Latin
The "Spa du Quartier Latin" is a wellness and balneotherapy centre as well as a beauty institute in Marche-en-Famenne....
© Cinq Mondes
The CINQ MONDES Spa is located in the beautiful setting of the Dolce La Hulpe Brussels....
© OPT - Ricardo de la Riva
Need a bit of pampering? Plunge in this new, magnificent complex with a view on the Fagnes countryside and the town...