The Walloon Vineyards
Although Belgium was located on the northern border of the West-European viticulture in the 9th century, there were vineyards in almost every region. It was only in the 17th and 18th century that vines would disappear from our regions. After a long absence on Walloon territory, viticulture reappeared in the 60s. Currently there are ambitious projects that call on the most modern techniques and various types of vine. Today there are different types of vineyards in Wallonia, varying from amateur vineyards to commercial initiatives.
- Biercée Distillery (RAGNIES)
- ESTATE OF CHENOY (EMINES)
- La Ferme Bleue Vineyard (COMINES)
- TERVIGNE (CHAPELLE-LEZ-HERLAIMONT)
- VINEYARD "LE POIRIER DU LOUP" (TORGNY)
- Visit the Vineyard of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey (VILLERS-LA-VILLE)