There are numerous producers of specialities and quality products in Wallonia: it’s up to you to choose and enjoy!
© WBT - Emmanuel Mathez
From the farm to the plate, from the fields to the food store shelf, there are many stages along the way, and we often forget that all of these wonderful things are produced so close to home.
Discover our local delicacies and the richness of Walloon products
Snails from the Namur region, Ardennes ham, honey, the delicious meat of the Belgian Blue, and much more – in Belgium there are so many gourmet specialities, all equally delicious.
Stroll through the fields
The beauty of the Walloon landscapes and the natural flavour of the local produce are the perfect ingredients for an unforgettable day spent with friends, with family, or in a group.
Our artisans and farmers, who are all passionate about what they do, will welcome you with open arms and show you around their workplaces.
Due to hygiene rules, it’s not always possible to see every single stage in the production process, but get in touch with the producers and they will be happy to tell you what you can see and when.
View our selection of companies, farms and producers in Wallonia
- Acremont sheep farm: Belgian sheep farm and more! (BERTRIX)
- Biercée Distillery (RAGNIES)
- BREWERY OF BOUILLON : NATHALIE MARKET (BOUILLON)
- Comogne Farm in Beauraing (BEAURAING)
- CONFITURERIE - LIQUORISTERIE DES COLLINES (JAM AND LIQUEUR FACTORY) (ELLEZELLES)
- Couques Jacobs - biscuits (DINANT)
- Couques V. Collard 1774 - traditional biscuits (DINANT)
- Doneu Ostrich Farm (ROCHEFORT)
- Escavèche La Madeleine - Escavir (OLLOY-SUR-VIROIN)
- ESTATE OF CHENOY (EMINES)
- ESTATE OF LA POMMERAIE (GEMBLOUX)
- Ferme de Cantraine (MIGNAULT)
- Framboiseraie de Redu - Fruit picking (REDU)
- GOAT FARM OF OZO s.c.r.l. (IZIER)
- Hartman&Sons - meat-sectioning and seasoning (VAUX-SUR-SURE)
- Jeunes Affineurs Fromagers J. Cange - J. Cange Young Cheese Maturers (STAMBRUGES)
- La Ferme Bleue Vineyard (COMINES)
- LAMBICOOL DISTILLERY (GRACE-HOLLOGNE)
- Le Cellier Saint-Pierre (ELLEZELLES)
- LES VERGERS DE BRUNEHAUT (THE BRUNEHAUT ORCHARDS) (RONGY)
- L'MOUCHNI (FORRIERES)
- MUSEUM OF MUSTARD MANUFACTURER BISTER L'IMPERIALE (ACHENE)
- OSTRICH FARM "PONT D'AMOUR" (SORINNES)
- PETIT-GRIS SNAILS OF NAMUR (BIERWART)
- REGIONAL HOUSE OF CHARLEROI (CHARLEROI)
- Safran Cotchia (WASSEIGES)
- SAVEURS DE FRUITS (FRUIT FLAVOURS) (BIEVRE)
- SNAIL FARM OF WARNANT (WARNANT)
- SNAILS OF S' LOGNES (SELOIGNES)
- SYRUP FACTORY OF AUBEL (AUBEL)
- TERVIGNE (CHAPELLE-LEZ-HERLAIMONT)
- The Clarine Farm (MANAGE)
- THE DIDACTIC BEEKEEPING (SAINT-GEORGES-SUR-MEUSE)
- The Owl Distillery s.a. (FEXHE-LE-HAUT-CLOCHER)
- VALLÉRO (SOMBREFFE)
- VERGERS ET RUCHERS MOSANS - ORCHARDS AND BEEHIVES IN THE REGION OF THE MEUSE (DINANT)
- VINEYARD "LE POIRIER DU LOUP" (TORGNY)
- Visit the Vineyard of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey (VILLERS-LA-VILLE)